Monday, September 21, 2009

Dynamite!, part 2

Recently, I was embarrassed to finally recognize that I am (a.)  too old and (b.) a victim of too much bad TV in my formative years.  But I still couldn’t resist finding a clip of JJ (see previous posting) saying  “Dyn-O-Mite.”  This one is from a “very special” episode when his cousin has a drinking problem.  It’s a 5 minute clip and the catchphrase comes at about 2 minutes 25 seconds.  It really is awful…but funny somehow, too.  Enjoy!

http://www.tv.com/video/16719/Sometimes%20Theres%20No%20Bottom%20in%20the%20Bottle%20-%20Minisode?o=tv&tag=bighead;video

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the clip Lisa! Looks like a 60's/70's version of the Cosby Show--ha ha! Glad I can now fully enjoy your previous post.

Hallway Express said...

I am so excited about your blog! I like cooking and trying better recipes. I will be trying your pizza crust on my husband soon, as all my other attempts don't compare to carry-out. Thank you, Lisa!

Your Cuzzy said...

Good Times...ain't we lucky we got 'em!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!